วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

AnTz Robot from KMUTNB Thailand in Techfest IITB(Winner Team)


AnTz Robot from KMUTNB Thailand in Techfest IITB(Winner Team)








Hi All, Great day,
Sportsmanship is the most importance for the competition.Fighting for only winning is not importance so.

I'm Sakmongkon(M).I'm in this team and my responsibility is software developer.So I will show you about our team and our robots.
At first,I'm going to introduce my team.Our team is IRAP_STRI(team name).There are 5 team members,MR. JEDSADANG TANOMSIN,MR. NATTAWUT NAMSANG,MR. SAKMONGKON CHUMKAMON,MR. ARTID TRAKULCHAI AND MR. TEERAWAT BENJAWILAIKUL.We thank a lot to my University(KMUTNB) and My advisor(Dr.Suthep,Dr Phongsak and Dr.Supachai) and thank IITB and staff and AIT Thailand and staff and team member from another team from Thailand and another country





How we make the bots.
    from the photos on the top blog,we have three main systems.
  1. Mechanics
    • Movement 
      • we used two high torque dc motors without encoder and they are around 100 RMP 
      • Diameter of wheels are 7.5 cm.


         
    •  Gripper
      • It was built by 1 RC servo motor with a mechanism likes scissors
      • We use a number of sensors of 14.
        • 5 to follow line
        • 2 to count line
        • 1 for turning
        • 2 to detect box are side.





        • 2 to detect box are back and back right.
        • 2 to detect box for long and short distance.



  2.  Control Circuits.
    • Microcontroller Board,we use PIC18F8722
    • RF module 2.4 GHz
    • 2 H-bridge Driver Motor Boards.
    • Regulator 5v
  3.  Firmware
    • we use CCS compiler.
    The firmware source code of these robots.(click to get)

    Our solution is not the best,it's just proper with us and working time what we have.
    Thank you everyone and sorry with I can't do the blog to complete now,but I will do it as fast as I can and please don't mind if I use English as not well.

    Comment's so important to develop.

    3 ความคิดเห็น:

    1. can you explain more about those grippers? how you made them? have you tried sliding block method instead of them? i am a total noob in mechanical things, so is it possible for anybody like me to make such grippers without prior considerations? RSVP

      ตอบลบ
    2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ22 มีนาคม 2554 เวลา 14:14

      Wish you have a good day

      wellcome to blog of me : http://Photos-Animals-Pets.BlogSpot.com/


      Pet cat picture white - Photo pet hamsters - Photos-Animals-Pets - pet turtles - funny pet - puppy pictures - Photos of "cat picture" 2011 - Anime - Manga - News Kpop

      ตอบลบ